To Our Valued Customers and Guests:
Our top priority is protecting the safety of team members and guests, while continuing to provide essential goods and services We are open and ready to serve professional drivers, health care providers, first responders, food delivery drivers and many other essential personnel working to support our communities and the country
Our Safety Measures
Our guest and team members’ health and safety are always at the heart of everything we do at Davis Travel Centers, but now more than ever, we are focused on making sure everyone in our locations are healthy. We continue to sanitize our locations thoroughly and encourage our guests and team members through store signage to practice social distancing and healthy hygiene. The following policies are in place:
- We have installed barriers between cashier stations and customers for safety
- All employees are instructed to wear gloves and change such gloves and clean hands thoroughly before re-gloving.
- We are following state and federal mandated guidelines of social distancing.
- We have increased our normal sanitation process to cleaning all areas of the travel center more frequently as needed.
- Consistent cleaning of food contact surfaces using food grade sanitizer
- Frequent cleaning of restrooms and commonly used surfaces with disinfectant
- Cleaning showers after each use with degreaser, disinfectant and floor cleaner
- Hand sanitizer is available for guest and team member usage
- We are committed to taking care of our team members and are providing them with supplemental benefits, including “Thank you Pay” and Extra paid time off.
Team members are required to report any illness or symptoms immediately to our travel center leadership. If a COVID-19 diagnosis is confirmed at one of our locations, we will suspend in-store operations while a third-party cleaning service thoroughly sanitizes the location.
Current Store Operations
- All travel center stores are open. As always, stores are subject to periodic service interruptions based on local circumstances.
- All open stores fueling gas, diesel, and DEF.
- Showers at all locations are open.
- All self-serve deli/ fountain stations, including roller grills and soup stations are open and self-serve.
- All dining room seating at our quick serve locations is open .Take out is available..
- Our Denny’s location in Stony Creek, Va is closed . Stay tuned for a re-opening date.
Restaurant Hours Change
Some restaurants have modified business hours to allow for a temporary closure. Restaurant hours are as follows:
Subway – 24 hours
Starbucks – 24 Hours
Wendys- 630AM-10PM- Drive thru
7AM-10PM– dining room open
Little Caesars- 10AM- 10PM
Dennys- Closed temporarily
Thank you for continuing to allow us to serve you as we navigate through these unprecedented times together.